Welcome to Moje Miejsce Kazimierz
The Estate Manager will answer your questions about the facilities of the house, the estate and the surrounding area. Contact by phone: 728 395 012
- Arrival from 4:00p.m.
- the keys to the house are waiting at the door
- Departure by 11:00a.m.
- please put the keys in the marked box at the exit gate
3. Entrance through the main gate with a sign saying WELCOME
4. Dumpster bay is located at the entrance gate.
Each house is equipped with a dishwasher, fridge, cooktop and microwave.
The gas cylinder is located under the sink and is turned off by the cleaning service after guests leave.
The water is heated by electric therma – the switch for the therma is located at the entrance to the bathroom (double switch). Once turned on, it heats up quickly (blue light on).
In the living room, in the wall unit, there are washing dryer, mop with bucket, large brush (the sweep and dustpan are under the sink).
The house is heated with a pellet fireplace.
Information on how to use the various facilities, as well as lots of other useful information about the Estate and the area, can be found in theInformation Guide located in the house.
Enjoy the attractions of Moje Miejsce Kazimierz:
- The Sauna House is located in a grove, in the quietest part of the Estate. Session of 1.5 - 2 h at a cost of 100 zł, booking with the Estate Host.
- The Jacuzzi is located on the covered terrace of the common room. Session of 1 h at a cost of 100 zł, booking with the Estate Host.
- A heated swimming pool open during the summer (June-September) is located next to the conference room.
- Multifunctional pitch for tennis, basketball, volleyball and football is available when weather conditions are suitable.
- Children’s area - playground, trampolines, sandpit.
- Bicycles are available for a fee of 25 zł/bike/day – booking with the Estate Host.
- Next to the common room and the multi-purpose sports field, you will find a designated fire pit (prepared wood is in the woodshed, sticks for roasting sausages or marshmallows are in containers on the terrace of the common room).
- The common room for Guests is a two-storey building opposite the entrance to the Estate.
- If you wish to have a barbecue in the garden we would VERY STRONGLY ask you to respect the neighbours (smoke) and to be safe. When you have finished barbecuing, please leave the barbecue at the wicket in the garden.